The sender is responsible for the safe and durable packaging of his items, as stated in the General Terms and Conditions of each ELTA Courier service.
To protect the content of your shipment:
- make sure the packaging you use ensures its integrity
- wrap fragile items with protective materials (bubbles, styrofoam)
- handle sharp objects properlyuse the factory packaging in case you want to ship electronic devices,
- use unbreakable containers or the special wooden packaging in case you want to send liquids to avoid leaks
- use packing tape to seal your shipment
- protect small items with a paper
- wrap CDs and DVDs in protective material or pack them in their case.
At the end, write down the address and all the necessary information of the recipient in capital and legible letters.