The senders have the responsibility of the safe and resistant packaging of their goods. (see. general terms).
In order to protect the content of your shipment:
- make sure the packaging you will use ensures its integrity,
- wrap fragile goods with protective materials (bubble wrap, felizol),
- protect any sharp items appropriately,
- use the factory packaging in case you wish to send electronic devices,
- use unbreakable containers or the specialized wooden packaging if you wish to send liquids, in order to avoid leakage,
- use packaging tape to seal your shipments,
- secure small items with a piece of paper,
- wrap cds and dvds with protective material or pack them in their case.
Finally, write the address and all the necessary information of the addressee with capital and legible letters.